Natural Hair Loss Prevention
The average young person’s head has about 100,000 to 150,000 hairs; out of which we loses up to 100 hairs every day. So it is not at all a matter of concern if we see hairs on our brush every time we comb. But yes, it can result into hair loss if the rate of hair fall is more than the rate of hair growth. So lets give light on methods for natural hair loss prevention .
Factors causing Hair Loss
- DIET: Hair is made up of a protein called Keratin; so a low protein diet or restricted diet can cause temporary hair fall.
- GENES: If your parents (either mother or father) have experience baldness, then you are also likely to suffer from that condition.
- Hormones: Hormonal imbalance can lead to hair loss.
- Stress and childbirth can also cause temporary hair loss.
- Illness, burns, injuries and some medical conditions like thyroid, anemia, diabetes etc. can cause hair fall. But if these conditions are properly treated hair will regrow and will return to its normal condition.
- Cosmetic procedures like over shampooing, dyeing, straightening, using rollers, curlers etc. can cause damage to your hairs and result in hair breakage.
DIET FOR HAIR GROWTH
- As hair is made up of protein, so one should take protein rich diet. Eggs can be consumed as best source of protein.
- Citrus fruits are required to make hair strong, e.g. Amla, oranges, lemon etc.
- Iron deficiency can cause hair fall so one should eat green leafy vegetables.
- Omega-3 Fatty acids nourishes the hair, so nuts and seeds are required for it. E.g. Almonds, walnuts, flax seeds etc.
- One should eat whole grains as they are rich in biotin which is required for your hair to grow.
- Vitamin A and E rich food should be consumed to protein hair growth.
E.g. Carrots-Vitamin A, Avocado-Vitamin E
Home Remedies for Natural Hair Loss Prevention
- Use chemical-free products as much as possible
- Rinse your hair with boiled neem leaves after hair wash to clean your scalp.
- Yoga and Meditation (Breathing exercises) should be done to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Rub your scalp with garlic, onion or ginger juice. Leave it for some time and wash it thoroughly.
- Massaging your scalp with essential oils to promote blood circulation.
Oil to Prevent Hair fall
- Add 2 tbsp of fenugreek seeds to 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Boil it until the seeds turn red in color.
- Let the oil cool down and remove the seeds
- Massage your scalp with this oil and then give steam to your hairs.
- Keep the oil overnight and shampoo it next day.
These were the home remedies and oil composition for natural hair loss prevention to prevent hair from dandruff, thinning, drying and loosening from roots.