Dark Circles refers to the dark blemishes under the eyes which can affect both the genders. Vitamin K, broccoli helps in good blood circulation, since poor circulation increases dark circles under our eyes. Various causes of Dark Circles, its treatment and how to reduce dark circles through home remedies are discussed below.
Causes Of Dark Circles
- Lack of sleep
- Hormonal Changes
- Genetics (Family history of dark circles)
- Disturbed Lifestyle
- Rubbing of eyes
- Sun Exposure
The problem of Dark Circles should be treated on correct time as it will make your appearance dull.
Home Remedies for Dark Circles
- Cucumber: – It contains a number of antioxidants which helps in preventing dark circles.
- Place the slice of cucumber on eyes for 10 minutes.
- After that wash your eyes with cold water.
- Do this two times a week to reduce dark circles.
- Tomato: – Lycopene is present in tomatoes which helps in protecting skin.
- Apply the mixture of tomato and lemon juice on dark areas and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Wash it with cold water.
- Do this two times a day for about 2 t 3 weeks
- Rosewater: – It has antioxidants which helps in rejuvenating skin.
- Soak cotton balls in rose water.
- Place them on eyes for 20 minutes.
- Wash eyes with cold water
- Do this daily for 4 weeks
- Coconut oil: – It helps in moisturizing of skin.
- Massage the oil on the skin.
- Leave it overnight
- Do this daily before going to bed.
- Almond oil: – It is a source of Vitamin-E which makes the skin soft.
- Apply almond oil on dark circles.
- Leave it overnight.
- Do this every night.
Foods to involve in diet to reduce Dark Circles Permanently
- Water Melon
- Black currant
Please Consult your Doctor before Practicing any of the above methods. This information is only for educational purposes. Doctors opinion would be treated as first and final.